Monday, June 25, 2012

Noticing the details...

The words aren't flowing like they normally do. 
No deep, gripping tales to tell. 
No award-winning photos to post - not that I've ever posted any of those.
But the details of life, I'm noticing the details.  


passing a truck full of chickens on the highway... 
a journey that didn't end well for the chickens, I'm sure


the most colorful and inviting candy store I've seen in years


party time in Billsville


gotta love the cute little cups, made of recycled material, of course, soon to be recycled again


futuristic hotel breakfast area somewhere in Pennsylvania


my oatmeal against the ultra modern background


Rome in the morning light 
(Rome, Georgia, that is...)


atrium in the science building at Berry College


the curve of Maya's tongue, the brightness of her eyes


the lobby of one of my favorite museums here in CLT


sunset over the Andy Grammer and Gavin DeGraw concert.
Oh, what a night!

Oh, what a life!
I am enormously grateful for every detail of it.

No comments: